Thursday, October 2, 2008

Dream Diary

Is what this seems to be turning into.

I was working at an old folks home and had to clean up someone's accident, and at first I couldn't find an gloves, the man who had tha accident is the guy playing erroneous in our play, as I got closer it wasn't feces it was puzzle pieces in water - he had been taking apart the carpet, which looked like puzzle pieces to reveal the horrible carpet underneath.

I went to dump it in the sink and a prehistoric fish was in there too ( I'll look it up later), fish in nemo is closeand I swear the damn thing was alive, though it couldn't be because they don't exist right. I was so convinced I turned to Ty and asked if he saw it( he is also in our play ,and very cute ) and he said "it is illogical that it could be alive". I said "I didn't ask if you believed it, I asked if it looked alive".
he then took this fish and walked over to the pool and put it in there to see if it would swim, it did and then vanished.

I woke up all pissed off that Ty didn't believe me in a damn dream LOL

No comments: