Sunday, March 1, 2009

Linking sites is fun?

So, yeah, I'm liking this idea, write something in here and it posts here and to facebook?

I had a lovely gentleman help me integrate everything tonight. djahren on you tube, he even made a video tutorial and posted it so I could import my rss feeds into firefox! Which I finally got the courage to download. So far firefox has only crashed once, wherein I'd have been already on the fourth shutdown with IE. Vast improvement. Hasn't crashed since then.

I also decided to move my song files to iTunes, I started a few hours ago and it's STILL going.

I also uploaded that video I was bitching about earlier. Link to bitchy post . If I waited until I was pleased with it it would have never made it up.

I have also been up for almost 22 hours at the time of writing this. Why the hell can't I sleep?

No comments: