Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What a frustrating day!

So I had a video idea, a song parody-ish thing, with pictures. A tribute to someone I like.
I decided to record upstairs, brought the recording downstairs, put it on the computer and it was horrbly overmodulated!*grr*
Decided, OK, just record the song track with the camera upstairs and sing to it on the computer.
That didn't work either for some reason, when I record to something I'm listening to when I play it back it doesn't match the timing to the track when I add it! I had this problem with the Levi video as well. *sigh*

So, OK, sing to it straight (as in coming out of the speakers), I sound like I have no idea what the song is! It also sounds muffled (the track) and I sound like I'm singing out of my forehead and flat! *grr*
I'm not the greatest singer but I want to send it to him and it would be nice if I didn't sound like a overenthusiastic twelve year old!
SO FRUSTRATING.
I've been at it all day and only have the visual done!
I was going to make another today too.
Scrap that idea.

He did talk to me on skype tonight though, I'm pretty sure when I do upload it he will appreciate it.

Thanks for reading :)
I hope you have a better day.

No comments: