Sunday, January 18, 2009

Dreams can be confusing...

I am getting bored with you tube, and a bit hurt that no one ever asks me for my skype, or my msn. I do have some who really do care, If you are readng this you are one of them. I guess I should concentrate more on that aspect.
Guess I am just as boring as I've been told.
OH! and job in the paper I'm applying for Monday. I need a job so badly.

I have made a few more networking pages though. I now have a facebook, and a bebo
(this site seems to be for kids though?), and I even went and changed up my Myspace a bit. I have more followers on blip than you tube, and to be honest had I found it first, I might not have even joined you tube.

My sister got arrested tonight for failure to apppear, three of them! Bail is 21,000 dollars, she will have to sit there. One of those days when you don't want her to be your sister.


I hate when dreams are so real tha when you wake up you think you need to call into work! (I have no job right now...)

I was working at a local grocery store, and had just started there, and this lady was looking for diaper changing products for her baby. We couldn't find them! Tthey were in with the paper towels! I woke up wondering if I worked today, because I hadn't gotten a schedule yet! LOL

Not as weird as the dream last night, all I really remember was that we were in this house in the woods and all the doors and windows were open and Joe and I were discussing life, and we are on a bed, and he told me he didn't like what we'd done with the stick the last time we'd come out (in the dream this was like a hideout, I had pretended to take his blood for an aids test) and I told him it wasn't real. So we are lying there and he goes to kiss me and it's a really, really awkward kiss, like he'd never kissed before, more like just pushing at me, and when I did try and put my tounge in his mouth, he started just going all over mine with his like it was a race. A slobbery kid's kiss. It was weird!

It made me remember the other dream I'd had where he was wet and standing in the rain, his eyes were large and scared, and I picked him up and took him home and we had hot chocolate and played guitar hero.
The first part of that one is totally out of a music video!

This Joe in these dreams is not the Joe I watch, he is vulnerable and scared, the Joe on the internet is very self assured, almost to the point of cockyness. He also does know how to kiss. (Well, it looks like he does.)

Why do I have weird sexified dreams of people in other countries. Am I that worried I am not as innocent as I want to be watching his videos?

I mean If I wanted to fuck him, wouldn't that be in the dream? Not playing guitar hero and awkward kissing? He's so damn litle I'd be afraid I'd break him anyway, and not to sound like I'm all that, but he's fifteen, there isn't anything down there yet. Compared to an adult I mean.

At least I haven't killed him like I killed off Levi. Dream that I'm talking about.

*sigh*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am sad to hear your growing tired of YouTube. I felt like that just a few months ago. The seemed to be the elitests which I was never going to be or want to be, I decided to refocus on the people who interact on there and that has nade all the difference. Could I have your SDkype so we chan chat on there, I think you follow my twitter also?

Dom