Saturday, January 10, 2009

Oh, bandwagons , how I loathe thee...

Ok,so a lot of blogs I follow are doing this skype list blog thing, where you write annonymous things to your skype contacts.
I promise this will be short!

1. I added you in a confernce call, you seemed cool, I even subbed. You have never even said Hi again, and I didn't "get" your last couple vids.

2. You added me to twitter after a comment back to you, and skype when I politely sent you a youtube message. You even remembered who I was in you blogTV show, but the next time I came in you had already forgotten me. We have talked a couple times, but I can never think of anything to say. You are so involved with others, and I'm embarrassed I haven't ordered your book yet. I think you are awesome, I will miss your collab channel.
DFTBA

3. Darn other side of the world, we never seem to be on at the same time, when we are it's nice. I still have to play your videos twice though, your accent trips me up! But please, you don't need so much punctuation. One exclamation point will work!
:)

4. In a public stikam chat with Levi Beamish, Chrisontv88, Toddly00, and Drakesizzle, YOU were the only one who really talked to me. We've talked on skype once. I honestly don't know what we'd talk about. But I appreciate that you cared to include me. Thanks for the add on last.fm.
Meow

5. I wish I was as interesting to you as you are to me. I love your music. I'm sure I come off as a stalker, even though you say it isn't so. You do occasionally reply to my you tube comments, and every mail (though I try not to bother you too much), which is very nice, but being called a "nice fan" on blogtv when asked who I was
(while it was meant with complete sincerety I'm sure), hurt. We've talked on skype twice, the other two times I've tried you were talkng to someone more interesting to you. So I've been good and left you alone.
Bai <3

6. You are so bubbly and bouncy, and I'm jealous of that. We have so many of the same interests that you are very easy to talk to! But you also seem to slightly smother people. I know because I used to do that. You are one of the constants I have in the you tube world and I sincerely appreciate that.
puppies and kittens <3

7. You were bored and made this account and came on twitter and asked people to talk to you. I know I was just another fangirl name on the screen, but even that was nice. I should probably delete it, but I won't. I'd be nice if you'd comment on at least one of my reply videos too you. I think I scare you as well (stalker).

8. Your real account, I sent the invitation after you said he liked my tweets and before the fake account but you never added me, should delete it too...

9. You should be first in my list! The only person I have on both skye and msn, you are my LONGEST you tube friend, the video that got us talking is long gone - but I still remember your comment on it. We can not talk for a month and pick up right where we left off, I love that. We don't always agree on music, but I love that you still trust to click when I link you. It was nice hearing your voice for the first time, we really need to do that again, even if I do have to ask you to repeat yourself.
*sigh*
&hearts

10. Again, what funny way to have this list, it should go by who I talk to the most. I've actually talked to you almost as much as #6 and not even sure if you two know each other, you would SO get along. I'm sorry you are having so many family problems, I hope it rights itself. Your laugh is contagious. But I have to watch your videos twice too, and what about that collab I sent you clips for ages ago?

DFTBA

11. Ah, the skype test call, you have an very nice english accent for a recording.

And so ends the pitifully short skype list, shall we move to MSN?

1. I met you in stickam tailcast chat. You are cool, but a bit stuck-up, I feel awkward when we talk, so I hardly ever say Hi. I haven't even watched your last video yet.

2. You are a loyal subscriber, whom I should talk to more, but you are so into gaming and computers you go over my head quite easily.

3. #9 from above, I added you on this first, and you have filled my screen with text many a night when I couldn't sleep. Thanks for that :)

4. Who the hell are you? I'm afraid to say Hi because I don't know, and you never have either.

5. You asked us to add you in blogtv, and said my screenname in a lovely australian accent! I did, you have been on ONCE (at the same time as I have)since then, and I was so nervous I couldn't say Hi. I still love your naked vlog on the kitchen table best :)

6. You told everyone on twitter to add you so I did, but since you made fun of me in blogtv in one of the LAG broadcasts, I'll probably never talk to you. You never commented on any of my video responses back before 5AG even started, so I deleted them. I still watch you, but won't comment for fear of looking stupid and the fact I don't think you like me...

AND that's it. Thanks for reading. :)

No comments: